City of Creve Coeur Names Employees Of The Year
Alice Young and Matt Wohlberg were honored at a recent city luncheon for their efforts in 2012.
The following information was provided by Public Information Officer Sharon Stott:
Every year the city of Creve Coeur recognizes a full-time employee and a part-time employee for their efforts.
This year's winners are:
Matt Wohlberg, City Engineer, Public Works Department.
- A Full-Time employee since November 2009.
- Demonstrates his dedication and being a team player through his daily interaction with the public and with city employees.
- Has a reputation for being a perfectionist and has shown a great amount of dedication to the City by spending many late nights and weekends to guarantee that project deadlines are met. Projects have included Conway Road Sidewalk improvements, the Olive TDD powerline undergrounding, the new 270 Exit lane and traffic light, and Conway Park improvements.
Alice Young, Accountant, Finance Department
- Has been a part-time employee with the City for over four years (since May 2008).
- She assists with the preparation of the City’s annual budget, annual audit and annual finance report.
- Balances the court bond account and court/state accounts on a regular basis.
- Reviews bill listings and payroll.
- Coordinated accounting services for the West Central Dispatch Center.
- As a retired department director in another city, she brings many years of knowledge and experience to her job, and maintains a consistent and high degree of professionalism.