Multiple openings for Presales Engineers, within the Commercial Sales organization, supporting enterprise and select clients in the St. Louis market.
- Technical Pre-Sales Consulting Systems Engineering.
- Serve as the technical liaison to all supported clients.
- Assist in developing Statements of Work and Bill of Materials Network design and architecture
- Attend business appointments with Account Executives.
- Estimate labor hours for Professional Services work.
- 5 – 7 years hand on Cisco experience.
- Experience supporting enterprise network environments, ideally at the Fortune 500 level.
- Strong experience with multiple of the following disciplines: Route/Switch, Unified Communications, Wireless, Security, Datacenters, and Storage.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, product demonstration skills, customer service skills, and presentation skills are required.
- CCNP or CCDP required and CCIE is desired.
- Experience with a Cisco Gold Partner is preferred.
Terms: Direct Placement Opportunity (Client offers some of the best benefits I’ve seen)
I will post my positions on this site often, which will include a summary of the position, requirements, client location and terms. In addition, I also post positions on the following networking sites, please feel free to connect:
In the recruiting world, it is all about networking, so please feel free to share my contact information with those in your IT network, as everyone knows someone in IT who may be considering a change in employment.
I look forward to providing potential job leads to you, guiding you through the interview process, and landing you a position you will feel good about.
My contact information: