Invite a friend
Creve Coeur Planning and Zoning Commission
The regularly scheduled meeting of the Creve Coeur Planning and Zoning Commission.
More About City of Creve Coeur
The city's offices are based inthe Creve Coeur Government Center. There, you will find most of city's administrative offices and employees in departments ranging from the police and municipal court to community development and public works. Creve Coeur was incorporated in 1949, and employs more than 100 people. There is an elected mayor and city council, with two people representing each of the city's four wards, while a city administrator manages the day-to-day business of the city. The government center also houses a community center with a gymnasium and meeting rooms available by reservation.
Other events here
- Bootcamp Challenge AM - STL Metro Weekly on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, 6:00 am–7:00 am
- Trash and Recycling Collection Public Forum May 7, 2013 / May 22, 2013, 7:00 pm
- Photo Journaling for Girls Ages 10-13 Fri, May 31, 10:00 am–2:00 pm
- Heart to Heart Run Sat, Jun 8, 8:00 am
- Creve Coeur Heart to Heart 5k/10k/1.5 mile race Sat, Jun 8, 8:00 am
- Creve Coeur Night Out Tue, Jun 18, 6:00 pm–9:00 pm