Another year is in the books. 2012, we barely knew you. We thought now would be a good time to take stock of what readers like you read most over the past year.
Take a look at the top 10, listed here in order of page views. Haven't read one of them yet? Now's your chance.
1. Lawsuit Claims Baby Was Decapitated During Delivery at Mercy
2. Should Akin Stay In The Senate Race? Poll Shows Division Among Missouri Republicans
3. Mercy Exec Quits In Wake Of Laser Pointer Flap
4. Max Scherzer Pitches Through Family Pain
5. Creve Coeur Teen Charged In Laser Pointer Case At Busch Stadium
6. Creve Coeur Pics & Clips: Show Us What's Going On!
7. Max Scherzer Opens Up About Pitching Despite Family Tragedy
8. Obscene List About Ladue High Girls Sparks Parent's Ire with School Board
9. Ladue High's Obscene 'Senior List' Has Been Around at Least 10 Years