Fried fish, cole slaw and hush puppies, anyone? It's the season of the fish fry, and we're asking Patch readers: Where's your favorite fish fry in West County?
Remember, we're defining West St. Louis County as Creve Coeur, Eureka, Wildwood, Chesterfield, Town and Country, Ballwin, Ellisville and Manchester for the purposes of this friendly competition.
Every week on the West County Food Fight, we're looking the best places to dine and drink. This week, we're focusing on fish frys and you can find .
Here's how the Food Fight works:
- Each week, we'll ask a question about your favorites.
- We invite you to post your nominations in the comments below.
- We hope you'll also spread the word about this every week to your friends on Facebook or Twitter and get them involved.
- Submit comments until 5 p.m. Wednesday.
- We'll take the top nominees and post an article first thing Thursday morning.
- That article will include a poll highlighting the top nominees.
- You vote till Friday at 5 p.m.
- On Saturday, we announce the winner.
So where's your favorite fish fry in West County?
So show your hometown pride and pick a place near you. Boast about that small family restaurant or other great eatery in your neighborhood.
And, if you are pulling for a certain place, share this column on your personal Facebook page and Twitter feed and ask your followers to vote.
This column is all about you—your ideas, your feedback and your voice—so we hope you will chime in and check back.