Remember a long time ago when Facebook changed (again!) and made you create a timeline and designate a cover photo?
Until now, pages like the one for Creve Coeur Patch had flown under the radar.
Well, we are under the radar no more!
Beginning March 30, Creve Coeur Patch's Facebook page will get a new design—we'll still offer tons of great Creve Coeur news, photos, announcements, events and more, but we'll just more closely resemble what you see when you view your friends' timelines.
But instead of just heading out and snapping a quick shot for our cover photo, we thought we'd have a little fun with the process.
For a limited time, we are allowing St. Peters Patch readers the opportunity to make their great pic our next awesome Facebook cover photo!
Here’s how it works
- Log in. If you have not already done so, sign up on Creve Coeur Patch. You’ll find the “sign up” link in the upper right-hand corner of the homepage.
- Not far below the sign up and log in area you’ll see a button that says “Add to the Neighborhood Gallery.” Click on that.
- Now you’ll find yourself in the Neighborhood Gallery. There already are some photos and video there. To add yours, simply click the “Upload Photos & Videos” button.
- Select the items you’d like to add from your computer.
- It’ll a take a few seconds to process your image (longer for video).
- Add a caption, if you like.
- Email Local Editor Gregg Palermo at Gregg.Palermo@patch.com to let him know you submitted a photo to become the next Facebook cover picture!
- Each month, we'll select one lucky reader's photo to be the next cover picture.
- Brag to all your friends that your photo is seen by thousands of folks every month!