A few weeks ago we told you about the launch of contest aimed to help a 501 (c) 3 in our community, all with a few clicks on Patch. Well, time is running out.
Here's how the contest works. If you run a business, park, church or store in Creve Coeur Patch, go online now and claim your business listing in the Patch directory. If our Patch has the most claimed listings between March 7 and April 8, will win an advertising campaign on Patch worth up to $3,500, to spread the word about the good works they do in the community.
Want to know how you can claim your listing? Claiming your listing is free. Here's how to do it:
- Visit your local Patch site. If you're already a user, make sure you log in first.
- Click on the "Places" tab at the top of the page.
- Search for your business/organization and click on it.
- Scroll halfway down the page to where it says, "Do you own or manage this location? Claim it!" Click on "Claim It."
- Login and complete the four-question form providing all necessary information to expedite your claim.
We want to make sure it's really you claiming the listing, so please allow 3-5 business days for us to evaluate and approve your claim. You will be notified by email once it's approved.
We're competing with charities in 10 other St. Louis area Patch communities. Let's make it happen for NCJW!