.

Graeser Road House Fire Ruled Accidental

No one was injured in the Tuesday afternoon blaze.

investigators have determined that a fire Tuesday afternoon which did neighborhood was accidentally caused by discarded "smoking materials" in a trash can.

The material, likely cigarettes, were in a trash can on an enclosed back porch. The American Red Cross has assisted the family, which escaped unharmed and found temporary housing.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »