Police responded to the 12000 block of Mariners Point for a report that 2 people were robbed in an apartment. Police made more than one arrest in the case. A wallet, cash and cell phone were stolen, but there was no forced entry.
- Construction trailer broken into, no items stolen at Bell Electric, 401 N. Lindbergh Boulevard.
- Three laptop computers were reported as stolen from Affiliated Hospitals Dialysis Center, 1009 Executive Parkway Drive.
- A cargo van was broken into at Pro Expo Exhibits; nothing was taken.
- License plates were stolen from a car at PetroMart, 767 New Ballas Road.
- An arrest was made at Olive Boulevard and Interstate 270 for marijuana possession.
- Police say two people stole five boxes of laundry detergent.
- A person was arrested on a felony DWI charge as a persistent offender at Olive Boulevard and Whispering Pine.
- An accident involving a pedestrian struck by a vehicle at Mercy St. Louis Hospital is under investigation. Police report that the 74 year-old pedestrian died February 13.
- An arrest was made in a case of third degree domestic assault in the 600 block of Turtle Creek.
- Police issued a summons for indecent exposure for a person urinating near 10950 Olive at 4:20 p.m.
- A summons for theft was issued when a suspect stole a 12-pack of beer at 767 North New Ballas Road.
A car was vandalized in the overnight hours on the 12000 block of LeHavre.