- A patient's laptop was stolen at Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
- A man reported that his handgun had been stolen in the month of November in the 300 block of Hibler Court.
- An iPad was stolen at Mercy Hospital St. Louis.
- Someone purchased $3,000 in merchandise from Jos A Bank using checks from a closed bank account. The case is under investigation.
- Police responded to a house fire on S. Spoede Rd. No one was injured.
- An iPad was taken from an unlocked car at Dierbergs.
- An employee's iPhone was stolen at Delmar Gardens.
- Jewelry valued at $1,900 was reported stolen from an apartment on the 1000 block of Wilton Royal Drive.
- $20 in gas was taken in a drive off from the Mobil Mart on Olive Blvd.
- The front glass door at Apple of Your Eye was broken sometime overnight. Nothing taken.
- Woman issued summons for indecent exposure after urinating incident at Commerce Bank.
- Summons issued for soliciting without a permit at the U.S. Post Office and trespassing.