A computer stolen from Behavioral Health Response on October 4, 2012 was recovered. A subject was arrested for Possession of Stolen Property.
Police are investigating the theft of a credit card from a person's truck parked at the Drury Inn.
- $41 in gas was reported stolen from the Petro Mart on New Ballas Road.
- A patient at Mercy Hospital St. Louis reported having a wallet with $92 and a credit card stolen.
- A car reported stolen from a business November 8 after a period of several months was actually found to have been sold by the business to an employee.
- A person was arrested and issued a summons for $15 worth of food stolen from Schnucks.
- Subject arrested for stealing by deceit at Labor Ready on Warson Road.
- Subject assaulted during an attempted strong-arm robbery at Cross Creek Apartments while trying to get the victim’s wallet. The victim suffered minor injuries, no weapons were involved.
- A traffic stop at Olive Blvd. and Craig Road led to a juvenile in custody for marijuana possession. The case was sent to Family Court.
- A juvenile in the 100 block of Country Fair was referred to Family Court for Possession of Alcohol and Drug Paraphernalia.
- A DWI Checkpoint at Olive Boulevard and Woodcrest resulted in 3 DWI arrests and 2 arrests for marijuana possession.
- Police report an arrest on fraud related to fictitious documents. A spokesperson could not get into specifics of the case while a warrant is pending with the St. Louis County Prosecutor's office.