The Creve Coeur City Council meeting goes back to its regular schedule after a Memorial Day weekend shuffle to discuss some high profile items Monday at 7 p.m. at the .
The proposed budget for the 2013 fiscal year is one such priority subject and will be discussed during the public hearing. A few other highlights on the agenda:
- A campaign finance reform to provide more accessible campaign information for citizens -- The controversy surrounding the issue in this year's mayoral campaign continues, sparking an interest in the initiative.
- Review of the proposed 2013 city budget
- Final reading for the permit application for , a sandwich shop, that would be located on New Ballas
- Final reading for a city zoning that would eliminate a 25 percent restriction on eating and drinking establishment space in square footage, specifically in MX (mixed use) centers
- Details regarding the final design and installation process of a public art transit shelter on Olive Blvd.
- Plans for a pedestrian crosswalk signal on Conway Road
Patch will have continued coverage from the council meeting this week.