The Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) will suspend all construction in all work zones Friday at noon for the Labor Day holiday. Some permanent work zones will remain in place, but work will not resume until Tuesday morning at 9 a.m.
Motorists should be aware of the following on-going closures:
- I-64, St. Louis City, the Broadway ramp to westbound I-64 will be closed until October.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the 10th Street and 14th Street ramps to westbound I-64 will be closed until early September.
- I-64, St. Louis City, the ramp from westbound I-64 to 21st/Market Street will be closed weekdays from 10 a.m. until 3 a.m. the following morning.
- I-64, St. Louis City, one westbound I-64 lane will be closed from Broadway to 21st Street around the clock until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, one right lane on eastbound I-70 closed from St. Louis Avenue to Broadway until October.
- I-70, St. Louis City, the entrance ramp from 11th Street to eastbound I-70 closed until October.
- Wellington, St. Louis City, the Wellington bridge closed over the River Des Peres until late 2012.
- I-44, St. Louis County, one lane closed in each direction from Lewis Road to Antire Road until end of September 2012. Two lanes in each direction are open in this section around the clock. A third westbound lane opens from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. weekdays during the evening rush period.
- I-44, St. Louis County, the ramp from Elm to westbound I-44 is closed until mid-September.
- I-270, St. Louis County, all northbound and southbound lanes closed from I-44 to Manchester Road for up to 15 minutes at 10 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. on weekdays until end of August 2012.
- Baxter Road, St. Louis County, Baxter Road is closed between Route HH and Clarkson, through the summer.
- I-55, Jefferson County, the ramp from northbound I-55 to Route M is closed until mid-November.