Update: By roughly 12:15 p.m. Tuesday, 253 people had cast a ballot at the Creve Coeur Government Center. By contrast, approximately 33 people had voted at Craig School by the same time.
Creve Coeur Mayor Barry Glantz told Patch he was number 18 when he voted at Spoede Elementary at 7:30 a.m.
How was your experience? Tell us in the comment section
After months of campaigning, in races impacting the township level all the way to the halls of Congress, the time has come for voters to decide. Polls opened at 6 a.m. and close at 7 p.m.
Election officials predict statewide turnout at just over 25 percent Tuesday.
- If you need help figuring out your polling place, check out the Missouri Secretary of State's website.
- Check out our , with profiles of candidates in every race.
We'd like your help in chronicling the day. Here's how, all just by writing in the comment section:
- Tell us where you voted
- Was it busy?
- Do you remember your number?
- Were any candidates or their supporters still trying to woo you up until the very end?
- What was it that really motivated your vote this time around?
If you took a picture at your polling place, we'd love to see those too, just click on the Upload button at the top of the page.
Then, tonight, stay with Patch as we fan out around the St. Louis region. We'll be at the campaign watch parties, getting reaction from those who win and those who don't.