With the election season now past, local municipalities are taking care of housekeeping matters and getting their boards reconstituted with new or re-elected members.
Monday night Ladue School Board members Sheri Glantz and Nancy Leve Goldstein were sworn into office.
The reconstituted board is as follows:
- President: Jayne Langsam
- Vice President: Jeff Kopolow
- Secretary: Stacy Washington
- Treasurer: Andy Bresler
Tuesday Night, Ralph Stalhut and Jeanne Schottmueller were sworn into new terms on the Pattonville School District Board of Education.
The board appointed Schottmueller as president and an alternate delagate to the Missouri School Board Association. Among other board appointments:
- Ron Kuschel was appointed Vice President and representative to the governing council of Special School District
- Tami Hohenstein was appointed secretary and named to the Pattonville Education Foundation Board of Trustees
- Ralph Stahlhut was appointed as the district’s treasurer.
- Ruth Petrov was appointed Missouri School Board Association delegate.
- Robert Dillon was appointed as an alternate for the governing council of special school district.
Wednesday night, the Parkway School District Board will be reconstituted, with newcomer Kim Appelbaum and incumbent Beth Feldman joining the ranks.