The Pattonville School Board approved five agreements for products and services at its Tuesday night meeting.
- The board renewed a tree removal agreement bid with Ray's Tree Service for about $40,000. The agreement will last from June 1 until May 31, 2013.
- The board renewed its fuel agreement with Energy Petrolium Company for $365,315. The agreement will last from July 1 until June 30, 2013.
- The board awarded a custodial equipment repair bid to Buckeye worth $6,500. Buckeye submitted the lowest and best bid out of four companies that responded to invitations.
- The school board renewed an agreement for TV room equipment maintenence with Dorman video worth $12,000. The agreement will last from July 1 until June 30, 2012.
- The board renewed an agreement with Easy Business Mailers for bulk mailings and first class presort mailings for $7,000. The agreement is set to last from July 1 until June 30, 2013.
The school board's next meeting is on June 12.