There is definitely one way for the Cardinals to top what happened last night at Busch Stadium. Just Win Baby! As we're all buzzing with excitement and anxious with anticipation for Game 7, we thought we'd share some ideas for how to enjoy the last night of baseball this season, in no particular order.
- Go To The Game!
- It isn't cheap. (As of Friday morning, Stubhub still listed more than 3,000 seats for sale, starting at $470.).
- There are also a few media contests available. Creve Coeur-based will give tickets to the person who, given 1 minute and 1 second, can demonstrate why they are the craziest fan of the station or the Cardinals. You have to show up at the Hilton at the Ballpark between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. Friday. KSDK is also giving away tickets. Click here for information.
- Where Are You Watching on TV?
- Watch From Your Favorite Watering Hole! We're not in the business of endorsing anyone, and, as always, encourage you to get your Cardinals spirit on responsibly, but it's a safe bet that you'll find the game on at , , , and other spots. If you know of somewhere special doing something, tell us about it! Take a picture and show us how the crowd is reacting.
- Most of us will be parked in front of our own TV sets at home. What's your game ritual. Superstition? Tell us about it. Share.