Our Lady of the Pillar Catholic Church
Drag box to select area
Our Lady of the Pillar Catholic Church and a school by the same name are located on South Lindbergh Boulevard, just north of the Chaminade Prepatory School campus. The church was founded in 1958 and came into being after decades of having people attending services in Chaminade's chapel. The parish has active programs for all ages and is engaged in the community, as part of its Marianist tradition.
401 S Lindbergh Blvd, Saint Louis, MO 63131
- Hours: Services: Mon - Fri, 7:30am; Sat, 9am - 5pm;
Sun, 7am, 8:30am, 10:30am, 5pm