Founded in 1863, U.S. Bank provides personal and business banking services including auto loans, investment and wealth management, credit cards and home equity loans. The new "mobile wallet" feature allows customers to receive automatic bank updates and account management from your personal phones.
- Hours: Lobby: Mon - Thu, 8:30am - 5pm; Fri, 8:30am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon Drive-up: Mon - Fri, 8am - 6pm; Sat, 9am - noon
- Handicap Accessible: The entrance is level with the sidewalk and there is handicapped parking.
- Founding Date: 1863
- What makes this community special?: Creve Coeur is a fabulous destination to wine and dine.
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, Personal Check, Visa
- Parking: Free lot
- Services: Asset management, Commodities futures Brokerage, Credit and loan Counseling service, Financial advice, Investment banking, Mortgage brokerage, Stock brokerage
- Type: Business, Personal
- Number of advisors: 2
- What's your customer service philosophy?: "U.S. Bank Serving You"
- Products and services (banks and currency services): Auto loans, Business loans, Checking accounts, Credit cards, Currency exchange, IRAs, Insurance, Money orders, Mortgages, Safe-deposit boxes, Savings accounts & CDs
- Features: ATM, Drive-up window, Public restrooms, Teller service